Welcome on the Memento.
You will find here all the information you need to know as an exhibitor. Do not hesitate to come back regularly to this page.
Below you will find all the regulations concerning BATIBOUW 2020. We invite you to download and read them very carefully.
In case of need, the BATIBOUW team remains at your disposal for further information.
- Exhibitor guide 2020 (please read carefully)
- Check List for exhibitors
- General regulations of our fairs (fr)
- Regulations on booth construction
- Procedure warranty building up and dismantling
- Brussels Expo general safety regulations
In the webshop of FISA OPERATIONS, you can find important things such as exhibitor badges, entrance tickets, lorry cards for build-up and dismantling and free promotional materials (posters and car stickers).
In order to log in, please use the email address (of the principal contact person for the fair) as login and the customer number (mentioned on your invoices) as password.
Technical orders (such as electricity, water, suspensions, parking, etc.) for BATIBOUW 2020 can be placed in the shop of BRUSSELS EXPO.
To inform the visitors at best, BATIBOUW will publish a catalogue containing information about all the exhibitors present at the fair. As an exhibitor, you can check and update your company, activity and product details at any time.
This can be done via a link sent by e-mail, which will be communicated by the organizing committee. All gathered or updated exhibitor details will then be made available to the public on the web site, but also on the interactive terminals at the fair, and in the official catalogue.
Attention! It is the information of the online catalog that will be included in the paper catalog. It is therefore important for you to update your listing when you have access to it. If you have not received your access, please contact us by e-mail at batibouw [at] fisa.be.
This catalogue is distributed during the trade fair. Just before the fair, the catalogue will be sold at the big department stores and also as a supplement to the "Ik ga bouwen/ Je vais construire" magazine.
The official catalog of the show can be bought in bookstores and supermarkets from the beginning of March with the magazine "Je Vais Construire & Rénover / Ik Ga Bouwen & Renoveren". It is also distributed during BATIBOUW at various information points within the Halls.
The online catalogue (Exhibitors list) can be used as a search engine with useful information for future builders and renovators. The following search criteria can be used: exhibitor, product and brand.
Generate leads during BATIBOUW
BATIBOUW has developed a smartphone app* so you can directly download data the visitors who come to your stand.
How does it work?
- In a web-based protected environment, you can determine tags in advance (eg : send catalogue, call back after the fair, interested by product x, …). The tags will automatically be downloaded into the App.
- You download the BATIBOUW exhibitors’ App on the App Store (iOS) or on the Play Store (Android) into your smartphone or tablet*.
- You log in with the password you have received.
You are ready to scan visitors who will come to your booth :
- Scan the barcode or the QR code
- Choose one or more tag and add a comment if you like
The visitors’ data and the tags will automatically be sent via an internet connection (3/4G or Wi-Fi**) into your protected web-based environment. You will find all your scans and you will have the possibility to download them.
Download the users’ manual:
- Per login: 50€ (VAT excl.) – a login cannot be used simultaneously on more than one smartphone or tablet.
If you want to order more logins, please use our webshop.
More info? Contact p.degreef [at] fisa.be (Patrick De Greef)
* Compatible smartphones/tablets: iPhone or iPad: iOS 8.0 or higher. Smartphone or tablet (with stabilization): Android 4.0.3 or higher
** If you don’t have an internet connection (3/4G of Wi-Fi), the data will be collected inside your smartphone. It will automatically be sent when your smartphone gets online. Nevertheless, we advise you to use an internet connection.
A web-version is also available: you can scan the badges with a handscanner (not provided) or you can introduce manually the barcode.
You'll find below the different BATIBOUW logos you can use for your communication.
To download them, right-clic on it and select "Save target as".
Other tools are added regularly, do not hesitate to come back to this page.
Do you have a particular request? Contact p.degreef [at] fisa.be (Patrick De Greef).