AUSTROFLAMM MO DUO
Hybrid stove on wood and pellets!
Austroflamm is renowned for its high-quality wood and pellet stoves for many years.
It is fantastic news that the Austrians are now launching themselves on the hybrid market: with the Mo Duo, Austroflamm's first pellet and wood-burning stove is a fact!
As far as we are concerned, this is an instant hit. Here’s why you should choose the Mo Duo:
- This user-friendly device can be operated and programmed via the intuitive rotary knob or via the XL display on the device itself. Do you prefer to operate the Mo Duo remotely? This is also possible, with the optional remote control or App for your smartphone / tablet.
- Choose the fuel you use: do you fancy a cosy evening by the wood fire? Put in a wood block! Would you like to arrive in a warm home after a hard day's work? Program the device to pellets using your smartphone (optional).
- This hybrid has an exceptionally large tank: with a tank of 34 kg you get more than 2 full bags of pellets in it. That's up to 4 days of heating pleasure without refilling!
- Despite the large tank, you do not have to compromise on cosiness: you can fill the spacious combustion chamber with 35 cm logs or place larger logs diagonally.
- This smart device regulates its aeration on wood itself, which ensures optimal aeration!
- Thanks to the fully self-cleaning burner pot, you only need to empty the ash tray periodically - pure ease of use.
- This stove can take its air from outside: the oxygen in your living room remains only for the occupants, no risk of headaches due to lack of oxygen - which is possible in new (and therefore well insulated) homes.
- The Mo Duo is also able to heat another room thanks to an integrated fan.
- The flue outlet of this unit (Ø 130 mm) can be connected at the top or the back.
Apart from these advantages, the Mo Duo is a remarkable piece of furniture in your home with its striking design and refined finish.
The Mo Duo is available from 6.190 € ex. VAT.
Come and discover the Mo Duo at our stand at Batibouw !
Hall 6 - stand 114
info [at] fero.be