The best of both worlds: burning on wood or pellets in one stove !
ADURO H1 HYBRID: HEAT ON WOOD AND PELLETS
With the Aduro H1 you have the choice between the two most environmentally friendly heat sources: wood logs or pellets. All this integrated in one stove with an attractive design. Ingenious, isn’t it?
You can switch from wood to pellets at any time. The user can place the logs in the stove after the unit has automatically started on pellets, lighting your wood-burning stove has never been easier!
Pellet stoves are dependent on electricity, but with the Aduro H1 you can simply switch to wood in case of a failure and continue to enjoy the heat.
From now on it will also be possible to heat your home when you are not there. The stove can easily be operated remotely via your smartphone and allows you to follow the combustion "real time".
The Aduro H1 has been extensively tested by the Danish technological institute and is in conformity with all European standards. The stove meets all European environmental requirements and already meets the most stringent standards for stoves on wood and on pellets, which will enter into force from 2022 onwards. He received the A + energy label.
Some advantages at a glance:
- Integrated WiFi
- Burn pot in durable cast iron
- External air supply, so that oxygen is not taken out of your room
- High technology pellet feed screw for a smooth feed
- Pellet reservoir of 16 kg
- A simple and fast supply of pellets thanks to the funnel-shaped reservoir
- Ceramic window with automatic cleaning
- Vermiculite inner stones with high insulation values
- Starts completely autonomously
- Can burn for 24 hours (8 to 9 hours at max. power)
- Manual operation or operation via your smartphone
- Week programming with temperature control
- Quiet operation, both on wood and on pellets
- A very pleasant view of the flames